Star scientists and their positions in the Canadian biotechnology network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Chiara Franzoni & Aldo Geuna, 2011. "The Contributions of Economics to a Science of Science Policy," Chapters,in: Science and Innovation Policy for the New Knowledge Economy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Broekel, Tom & Fornahl, Dirk & Morrison, Andrea, 2015.
"Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1431-1444.
- Tom Broekel & Dirk Fornahl & Andrea Morrison, 2015. "Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1514, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2350-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Subramanian, Annapoornima M. & Lim, Kwanghui & Soh, Pek-Hooi, 2013. "When birds of a feather don’t flock together: Different scientists and the roles they play in biotech R&D alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 595-612.
- Catherine Beaudry & Andrea Schiffauerova, 2011. "Is Canadian intellectual property leaving Canada? A study of nanotechnology patenting," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(6), pages 665-679, December.
More about this item
Keywordsstar scientists; innovation; patents; network structure; network dynamics; biotechnology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:20:y:2011:i:4:p:343-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .