The Determinants Of The Adoption Of Advanced Manufacturing Technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fındık, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2013.
"Resources on the stage: a firm level analysis of the ict adoption in Turkey,"
65956, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2014.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1507, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2015.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," Working Papers 2015/12, Turkish Economic Association.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1513, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Findik, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuliana Battisti & Heinz Hollenstein & Paul Stoneman & Martin Woerter, 2007.
"Inter And Intra Firm Diffusion Of Ict In The United Kingdom (Uk) And Switzerland (Ch) An Internationally Comparative Study Based On Firm-Level Data,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 669-687.
- Giuliana Battisti & Heinz Hollenstein & Paul Stoneman & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Inter and Intra firm Diffusion of ICT in the United Kingdom (UK) and Switzerland (CH): An Internationally Comparative Study Based on Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 05-111, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Marius Ley, 2013. "Factors Determining the Adoption of Energy-Saving Technologies in Swiss Firms: An Analysis Based on Micro Data," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 389-417, March.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Martin Woerter, 2004. "The Decision to Adopt Internet-based E-Commerce. An Empirical Analysis Based on Swiss Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 04-89, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Natália Barbosa & Ana Faria, 2008. "Technology adoption: does labour skill matter? Evidence from Portuguese firm-level data," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 179-194, April.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Walid Hadhri & Hatem M’henni, 2010.
"Intra-Firm Diffusion of Innovation: Evidence from Tunisian SME’s in Matters of Information and Communication Technologies,"
532, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jan 2010.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Walid Hadhri & Hatem M'Henni, 2011. "Intra-Firm Diffusion of Innovation: Evidence from Tunisian SME's in Matters of Information and Communication Technologies," Post-Print halshs-00937179, HAL.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:60-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonid Gokhberg & Tatiana Kuznetsova & Vitaly Roud, 2012. "Exploring innovation modes of Russian companies: what does the diversity of actors mean for policymaking?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/STI/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bourke, Jane & Roper, Stephen, 2014. "The influence of experiential learning on medical equipment adoption in general practices," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 37-47.
- Parhi, Mamata, 2005. "Diffusion of New Technology in Indian Auto Component Industry: An Examination of the Determinants of Adoption," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 08, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2006.
"Diffusion as a Process of Creative Adoption,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 211-226, March.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2004. "Diffusion as a Process of Creative Adoption," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200403, University of Turin.
- Schniederjans, Dara G., 2017. "Adoption of 3D-printing technologies in manufacturing: A survey analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 287-298.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Marius Christian Ley, 2010. "Factors Determining the Adoption of Energy-saving Technologies in Swiss Firms," KOF Working papers 10-257, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Katrin Oettmeier & Erik Hofmann, 2017. "Additive manufacturing technology adoption: an empirical analysis of general and supply chain-related determinants," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 97-124, January.
- Hollenstein, Heinz & Woerter, Martin, 2008.
"Inter- and intra-firm diffusion of technology: The example of E-commerce: An analysis based on Swiss firm-level data,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 545-564, April.
- Heinz Hollenstein & Martin Woerter, 2007. "Inter- and Intra-Firm Diffusion of Technology: The Example of E-commerce. An Analysis based on Swiss Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 07-157, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bocquet, Rachel & Brossard, Olivier, 2007. "The variety of ICT adopters in the intra-firm diffusion process: Theoretical arguments and empirical evidence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 409-437, December.
- Jane Bourke & Stephen Roper, 2012. "In with the new: the determinants of prescribing innovation by general practitioners in Ireland," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(4), pages 393-407, August.
- Hollenstein, Heinz, 2004. "Determinants of the adoption of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT): An empirical analysis based on firm-level data for the Swiss business sector," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 315-342, September.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2005. "Computerization, workplace organization, skilled labour and firm productivity: Evidence for the Swiss business sector," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 225-249.
- Gil, Nuno & Miozzo, Marcela & Massini, Silvia, 2012. "The innovation potential of new infrastructure development: An empirical study of Heathrow airport's T5 project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 452-466.
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2002. "Determinants of the Adoption of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)," WIFO Working Papers 183, WIFO.
- Bourke, Jane & Roper, Stephen, 2016. "AMT adoption and innovation: An investigation of dynamic and complementary effects," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 55, pages 42-55.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology adoption; Advanced Manufacturing Technologies (AMT); 'rank model' of technology adoption; technological complementarities; learning from technology use; size-dependency of adoption decisions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:10:y:2001:i:5:p:377-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.