Tourism, business linkages and small enterprise development in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Is Black Economic Empowerment a South African Growth Catalyst? (Or Could It Be...)," Working Paper Series rwp08-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Bandara, Ranjith, 2003. "Wildlife-based recreation and local economic development: The case of the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage in Sri Lanka," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48965, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Matt Andrews, 2008. "Is Black Economic Empowerment a South African Growth Catalyst? (Or Could it Be...)," CID Working Papers 170, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Patience Mshenga & Robert Richardson, 2013. "Micro and small enterprise participation in tourism in coastal Kenya," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 667-681, October.
- Abdelrasaq Na-Allah, 2011. "Determinants of Industrial Embeddedness Evidence from African Manufacturing Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Haretsebe Manwa & Farai Manwa, 2014. "Poverty Alleviation through Pro-Poor Tourism: The Role of Botswana Forest Reserves," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-17, August.
- Richardson, Robert B. & Fernandez, Ana & Tschirley, David & Tembo, Gelson, 2012. "Wildlife Conservation in Zambia: Impacts on Rural Household Welfare," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 1068-1081.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:deveza:v:19:y:2002:i:1:p:29-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CDSA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.