Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christos G. Kollias, 1996. "The Greek - Turkish Conflict and Greek Military Expenditure 1960-92," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 33(2), pages 217-228, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- ANDREOU, A. S. & PARSOPOULOS, K. E. & VRACHATIS, M. N. & Zombanakis, George A., 2002. "Searching for the Optimal Defence Expenditure: An Answer in the Context of the Greek – Turkish Arms Race," MPRA Paper 51580, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2002.
- Alejandro Quiroz Flores, 2011. "Alliances as Contiguity in Spatial Models of Military Expenditures," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 28(4), pages 402-418, September.
- ANDREOU, ANDREAS & PARSOPOULOS, KONSTANTINE & VRACHATIS, MICHAEL & Zombanakis, George A., 2003. "Optimal Versus Required Defence Spending," MPRA Paper 78663, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2003.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George, 2003. "The Greek-Turkish Arms Race Using Artificial Neural Networks," MPRA Paper 78576, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2003.
- Jomana Amara, 2008. "Nato Defense Expenditures: Common Goals Or Diverging Interests? A Structural Analysis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 449-469.
- Waszkiewicz Grzegorz, 2016. "Drivers of Greek and Turkish Defense Spending," International Journal of Management and Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of World Economy, vol. 51(1), pages 33-46, September.
- Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2016. "The role of military expenditure and arms imports in the Greek debt crisis," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 18-27, April.
- Mary Michail & Nicholas Papasyriopoulos, 2012. "Investigation of the Greek – Turkish Military Spending Relation," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(3), pages 259-270, August.
- Christos Kollias & Stelios Makrydakis, 2000. "A note on the causal relationship between defence spending and growth in Greece: 1955-93," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 173-184.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George A., 2003. "Intelligent information systems for defence problems," MPRA Paper 38637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manamperi, Nimantha, 2016. "Does military expenditure hinder economic growth? Evidence from Greece and Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1171-1193.
- A. S. Andreoua & G. A. Zombanakisb, 2000. "Financial versus human resources in the Greek-Turkish arms race: A forecasting investigation using artificial neural networks," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 403-426.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:12:y:2001:i:1:p:1-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.