'A knavish people…': London Jewry and the stock market during the South Sea Bubble
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Laurence, 2008. "The emergence of a private clientele for banks in the early eighteenth century: Hoare's Bank and some women customers -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 61(3), pages 565-586, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary S. Shea, 2011. "(Re)financing the Slave Trade with the Royal African Company in the Boom Markets of 1720," CDMA Working Paper Series 201114, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Haggerty, John & Haggerty, Sheryllynne, 2011. "The life cycle of a metropolitan business network: Liverpool 1750-1810," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 189-206, April.
- Madarász, Aladár, 2011.
"Buborékok és legendák. Válságok és válságmagyarázatok - II/2. rész. A Déltengeri Társaság
[Bubbles and myths, crises and explanations II/2: the South Sea bubble]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1001-1028.
- Gary S. Shea, 2011. "A Social Network for Trade and Inventories of Stock during the South Sea Bubble," CDMA Working Paper Series 201110, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Andrew Mays & Gary S. Shea, 2011. "East India Company and Bank of England Shareholders during the South Sea Bubble: Partitions, Components and Connectivity in a Dynamic Trading Network," CDMA Working Paper Series 201109, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordscapital markets; micro-structure; South Sea Bubble; London Jewry; networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bushst:v:50:y:2008:i:6:p:728-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FBSH20 .