Disparities in the financial performance of agricultural entities according to the legal form: the case of Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gajdosikova Dominika & Valaskova Katarina, 2022. "The Impact of Firm Size on Corporate Indebtedness: A Case Study of Slovak Enterprises," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, Sciendo, vol. 22(1), pages 63-84, June.
- Roman Vavrek & Ivana Kravčáková Vozárová & Rastislav Kotulič, 2021. "Evaluating the Financial Health of Agricultural Enterprises in the Conditions of the Slovak Republic Using Bankruptcy Models," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Katarina Valaskova & Tomas Kliestik & Dominika Gajdosikova, 2021. "Distinctive determinants of financial indebtedness: evidence from Slovak and Czech enterprises," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 16(3), pages 639-659, September.
- Lehenchuk, Serhii & Raboshuk, Alina & Valinkevych, Nataliia & Polishchuk, Iryna & Khodakyvskyy, Volodymyr, 2022. "Analysis of financial performance determinants: evidence from Slovak agricultural companies," Agricultural and Resource Economics: International Scientific E-Journal, Agricultural and Resource Economics: International Scientific E-Journal, vol. 8(4), December.
- Ivana Kravčáková Vozárová & Rastislav Kotulič & Roman Vavrek, 2020. "Assessing Impacts of CAP Subsidies on Financial Performance of Enterprises in Slovak Republic," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-18, January.
- Jana Kozáková & Mária Urbánová & Radovan Savov, 2021. "Factors Influencing the Extent of the Ethical Codes: Evidence from Slovakia," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:51:y:2019:i:56:p:5999-6008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.