Why firm size matters: investigating the drivers of innovation and economic performance in New Zealand using the
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teimuraz Gogokhia & George Berulava, 2021. "Business environment reforms, innovation and firm productivity in transition economies," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 11(2), pages 221-245, June.
- Sumanjeet Singh, 2018. "The State of IP protection, Exploitation and Valuation: Evidence from Select Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 4(2), pages 159-176, July.
- Ryota Nakatani, 2019. "Firm performance and corporate finance in New Zealand," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(13), pages 1118-1124, July.
- Askarany, Davood & Spraakman, Gary, 2020. "Regional diversification and financial performance through an excess-capacity theory lens: A new explanation for mixed results," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 156(C).
- Ali, Jabir & Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2021. "Determinants of product innovation in food and agribusiness small and medium enterprises: evidence from enterprise survey data of India," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 24(5), May.
- Bergner, Sören Martin & Bräutigam, Rainer & Evers, Maria Theresia & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "The use of SME tax incentives in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-006, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Xiuli Sun, 2022. "Human Capital, Market Environment, and Firm Innovation in Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-20, October.
- Trinh Le & Adam B. Jaffe, 2017. "The impact of R&D subsidy on innovation: evidence from New Zealand firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 429-452, July.
- Uwizeyemungu, Sylvestre & Poba-Nzaou, Placide & St-Pierre, Josée, 2022. "Back-end information technology resources and manufacturing SMEs’ export commitment: An empirical investigation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5).
- Sylvia Novillo-Villegas & Ricardo Ayala-Andrade & Juan Pablo Lopez-Cox & Javier Salazar-Oyaneder & Patricia Acosta-Vargas, 2022. "A Roadmap for Innovation Capacity in Developing Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(11), pages 1-20, May.
- Sylvia Novillo-Villegas & Patricia Acosta-Vargas & Christian Cruz-Boada & Mateo Garzon & Andre Marin-Dett & Wendy Anzules-Falcones, 2022. "Sustaining the Path for Innovation Capability from a Developing Country Perspective: A Conceptual Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-26, October.
- Brache, Jose & Callagher, Lisa & Husted, Kenneth, 2022. "The effects of interfirm cooperation purpose on export performance: Choosing between local and overseas partners," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 12-22.
- Feng, Gen-Fu & Zheng, Mingbo & Wen, Jun & Chang, Chun-Ping & Chen, Yin E., 2019. "The assessment of globalization on innovation in Chinese manufacturing firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 190-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:55:p:5379-5395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.