Demand for cigarettes in the United States: effects of prices in bordering states and contiguity with Mexico and Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bishop, James, 2015.
"Interacting effects of state cigarette taxes on smoking participation,"
66609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James M. Bishop, 2015. "Interacting Effects of State Cigarette Taxes on Smoking Participation," Economics Working Paper Series 1601, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Adel Bosch and Steven F. Koch, 2014.
"Using a Natural Experiment to Examine Tobacco Tax Regressivity,"
434, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Adel Bosch & Steven F. Koch, 2014. "Using a Natural Experiment to Examine Tobacco Tax Regressivity," Working Papers 201424, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Apergis & Rajeev Goel & James Payne, 2014. "Dynamics of U.S. State Cigarette Consumption: Evidence from Panel Error Correction Modeling," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(1), pages 3-20, March.
- Richard Cebula & Maggie Foley & Robert Houmes, 2014. "Empirical analysis of the impact of cigarette excise taxes on cigarette consumption: estimates from recent state-level data," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 38(1), pages 164-180, January.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Payne, James E. & Saunoris, James W., 2016. "Spillovers from the beer market to U.S. cigarette demand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 292-297.
- Rajeev Goel & Michael Nelson, 2012. "Cigarette demand and effectiveness of U.S. smoking control policies: state-level evidence for more than half a century," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 1079-1095, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:41:y:2009:i:18:p:2255-2260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.