Inflation bias after the Euro: evidence from the UK and Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giancarlo Marini & Alessandro Piergallini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2004. "Inflation Bias after the Euro: Evidence from the UK and Italy," CEIS Research Paper 60, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacek Białek & Elżbieta Roszko-Wójtowicz, 0. "Dynamics of price level changes in the Visegrad group: comparative study," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-28.
- Aleksandra Hałka & Agnieszka Leszczyńska, 2011. "Wady i zalety wskaźnika cen towarów i usług konsumpcyjnych – szacunki obciążenia," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 9, pages 51-75.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi & Marco Ventura, 2012.
"The euro changeover and price adjustments in Italy,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 379-382, March.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi & Marco Ventura, 2011. "The Euro Changeover and Price Adjustments in Italy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3386, CESifo.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi & Marco Ventura, 2011. "The Euro Changeover and Price Adjustments in Italy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1114, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:1:y:2008:i:3:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnieszka Leszczynska & Aleksandra Halka, 2012. "What does the Consumer Price Index Measure? Bias Estimates for Poland," EcoMod2012 4370, EcoMod.
- Raghubir, Priya & Morwitz, Vicki G. & Santana, Shelle, 2012. "Europoly Money: How Do Tourists Convert Foreign Currencies to Make Spending Decisions?," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 7-19.
- Antonio Filippin & Luca Nunziata, 2019.
"Monetary effects of inequality: lessons from the euro experiment,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 17(2), pages 99-124, June.
- Antonio Filippin & Luca Nunziata, 2019. "Monetary effects of inequality: lessons from the euro experiment," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 17(2), pages 99-124, June.
- Raghubir, Priya, 2006. "An information processing review of the subjective value of money and prices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1053-1062, October.
- Krystian Mucha, 2010. "Czynniki wyjaśniające zjawisko luki percepcji wśród konsumentów w okresie przyjmowania euro," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1-2, pages 67-87.
- Giam Pietro Cipriani & Angelo Zago & Diego Lubian, 2008. "Money Illusion: Are Economists Different?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 1(3), pages 1-9.
- Fabrizio Balli & Silvia Tiezzi, 2010. "Equivalence scales, the cost of children and household consumption patterns in Italy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 527-549, December.
- Raitano, Michele & Fantozzi, Roberto, 2015. "Political cycle and reported labour incomes in Italy: Quasi-experimental evidence on tax evasion," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 269-280.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:4:p:461-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.