Discussing the parameters of preservation of perishable goods in a cold logistic chain model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Grubbström, 1967. "On The Application of the Laplace Transform to Certain Economic Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(7), pages 558-567, March.
- Bogataj, Ludvik & Horvat, Liljana, 1996. "Stochastic considerations of Grubbstrom--Molinder model of MRP, input-output and multi-echelon inventory systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 329-336, August.
- Grubbstrom, Robert W & Molinder, Anders, 1994. "Further theoretical considerations on the relationship between MRP, input-output analysis and multi-echelon inventory systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 299-311, June.
- Miroslav Verbic, 2004. "Econometric Estimation of Parameters of Preservation of Perishable Goods in Cold Logistic Chains," Econometrics 0409002, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danijel Kovačić & Eloy Hontoria & Lorenzo Ros-McDonnell & Marija Bogataj, 2015. "Location and lead-time perturbations in multi-level assembly systems of perishable goods in Spanish baby food logistics," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(3), pages 607-623, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:2:p:137-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .