The effects of public health spending on self-assessed health status: an ordered probit model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatulescu, Puiu, 2011.
"Cheltuielile Publice în domeniul Sănătății- principalii factori care le influențează
[Public Health Systems Expenditures and the main factors that drives them]," MPRA Paper 37191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuelle Piérard, 2016.
"The effect of health care expenditures on self-rated health status and the Health Utility Index: Evidence from Canada,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Emmanuelle Piérard, 2016. "The effect of health care expenditures on self-rated health status and the Health Utility Index: Evidence from Canada," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Puiu Ionut Fatulescu, 2011. "Romanian Health System: Lessons Still to Learn," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 193-202, June.
- Asandului, Laura & Roman, Monica & Fatulescu, Puiu, 2013. "The Efficiency of Healthcare Systems in Europe: a Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 58954, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2014.
- Yasar A. Ozcan & Jaya Khushalani, 2017. "Assessing efficiency of public health and medical care provision in OECD countries after a decade of reform," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(2), pages 325-343, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:9:y:2003:i:4:p:312-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nádia Simões & Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Celeste A. Varum, 2016.
"Measurement and determinants of health poverty and richness: evidence from Portugal,"
Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1331-1358, June.
- Nádia Simões & Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Celeste A. Varum, 2013. "Measurement and Determinants of Health Poverty and Richness – Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Series 2 13-08, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Berta Rivera & Luis Currais, 2003. "The effect of health investment on growth: A causality analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 9(4), pages 312-323, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:33:y:2001:i:10:p:1313-1319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .