CAPM anomalies and the pricing of equity: evidence from the Hong Kong market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon Tang & Wai Cheong Shum, 2006. "Risk-return relationships in the Hong Kong stock market: revisit," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(14), pages 1047-1058.
- Nikolaos G. Theriou & Vassilios P. Aggelidis & Dimitrios I. Maditinos & Željko Ševic, 2010. "Testing the relation between beta and returns in the Athens stock exchange," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 1043-1056, October.
- David Morelli, 2012. "Security returns, beta, size, and book-to-market equity: evidence from the Shanghai A-share market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 47-60, January.
- Miroslav Matteev, 2004. "CAPM Anomalies and the Efficiency of Stock Markets in Transition: Evidence from Bulgaria," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 2(1), pages 35-58.
- Shum, Wai Cheong & Tang, Gordon Y.N., 2005. "Common risk factors in returns in Asian emerging stock markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 695-717, December.
- Keith Lam & Frank Li & Simon So, 2010. "On the validity of the augmented Fama and French’s (1993) model: evidence from the Hong Kong stock market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 89-111, July.
- Morelli, David, 2007. "Beta, size, book-to-market equity and returns: A study based on UK data," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 257-272, July.
- Durand, Robert B. & Lan, Yihui & Ng, Andrew, 2011. "Conditional beta: Evidence from Asian emerging markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 130-153.
- Morelli, David, 2011. "Joint conditionality in testing the beta-return relationship: Evidence based on the UK stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Dinh, Minh Thi Hong, 2017. "The returns, risk and liquidity relationship in high frequency trading: Evidence from the Oslo stock market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 30-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:12:p:1629-1636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.