Option Pricing and Filtering with Hidden Markov-Modulated Pure-Jump Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gradojevic Nikola, 2016.
"Multi-criteria classification for pricing European options,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, April.
- Nikola Gradojevic, 2015. "Multi-criteria Classification for Pricing European Options," Working Paper series 15-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2210-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donatien Hainaut & Yan Shen & Yan Zeng, 2016. "How do capital structure and economic regime affect fair prices of bank's equity and liabilities?," Post-Print hal-01394133, HAL.
- Shen, Yang & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2013. "Stochastic differential game, Esscher transform and general equilibrium under a Markovian regime-switching Lévy model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 757-768.
- Fan, Kun & Shen, Yang & Siu, Tak Kuen & Wang, Rongming, 2015. "Pricing annuity guarantees under a double regime-switching model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 62-78.
- Jun Yu, 2014. "Optimal Asset-Liability Management for an Insurer Under Markov Regime Switching Jump-Diffusion Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(4), pages 317-330, November.
- Mauricio Junca & Rafael Serrano, 2014. "Utility maximization in pure-jump models driven by marked point processes and nonlinear wealth dynamics," Papers 1411.1103, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Robert Elliott & Tak Siu, 2015. "Asset Pricing Using Trading Volumes in a Hidden Regime-Switching Environment," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 22(2), pages 133-149, May.
- Oscar Lopez & Rafael Serrano, 2014. "Martingale approach to optimal portfolio-consumption problems in Markov-modulated pure-jump models," Papers 1406.3112, arXiv.org.
- Lin, Shih-Kuei & Peng, Jin-Lung & Chao, Wei-Hsiung & Wu, An-Chi, 2016. "The extension from independence to dependence between jump frequency and jump size in Markov-modulated jump diffusion models," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 217-235.
- Siu, Tak Kuen, 2016. "A self-exciting threshold jump–diffusion model for option valuation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 168-193.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:20:y:2013:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.