Option Pricing and Filtering with Hidden Markov-Modulated Pure-Jump Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamshidian, Farshid, 1989. " An Exact Bond Option Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 205-209, March.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1996. "Bond, futures and option evaluation in the quadratic interest rate model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 93-115.
- Erik Schlogl & Lutz Schlogl, 2000.
"A square root interest rate model fitting discrete initial term structure data,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 183-209.
- Erik Schlögl & Lutz Schlögl, 1999. "A Square-Root Interest Rate Model Fitting Discrete Initial Term Structure Data," Research Paper Series 24, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ho, Thomas S Y & Lee, Sang-bin, 1986. " Term Structure Movements and Pricing Interest Rate Contingent Claims," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(5), pages 1011-1029, December.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Damiano Brigo & Fabio Mercurio, 2001. "A deterministic-shift extension of analytically-tractable and time-homogeneous short-rate models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 369-387.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gradojevic Nikola, 2016.
"Multi-criteria classification for pricing European options,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 123-139, April.
- Nikola Gradojevic, 2015. "Multi-criteria Classification for Pricing European Options," Working Paper series 15-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2210-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Yang & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2013. "Stochastic differential game, Esscher transform and general equilibrium under a Markovian regime-switching Lévy model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 757-768.
- Fan, Kun & Shen, Yang & Siu, Tak Kuen & Wang, Rongming, 2015. "Pricing annuity guarantees under a double regime-switching model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 62-78.
- Jun Yu, 2014. "Optimal Asset-Liability Management for an Insurer Under Markov Regime Switching Jump-Diffusion Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(4), pages 317-330, November.
- Mauricio Junca & Rafael Serrano, 2014. "Utility maximization in pure-jump models driven by marked point processes and nonlinear wealth dynamics," Papers 1411.1103, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Robert Elliott & Tak Siu, 2015. "Asset Pricing Using Trading Volumes in a Hidden Regime-Switching Environment," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 22(2), pages 133-149, May.
- Oscar Lopez & Rafael Serrano, 2014. "Martingale approach to optimal portfolio-consumption problems in Markov-modulated pure-jump models," Papers 1406.3112, arXiv.org.
- Lin, Shih-Kuei & Peng, Jin-Lung & Chao, Wei-Hsiung & Wu, An-Chi, 2016. "The extension from independence to dependence between jump frequency and jump size in Markov-modulated jump diffusion models," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 217-235.
- Siu, Tak Kuen, 2016. "A self-exciting threshold jump–diffusion model for option valuation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 168-193.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:20:y:2013:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .