Displaced Diffusion as an Approximation of the Constant Elasticity of Variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sam Howison & Mario Steinberg, 2007. "A Matched Asymptotic Expansions Approach to Continuity Corrections for Discretely Sampled Options. Part 1: Barrier Options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 63-89.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Vladimir Piterbarg, 2005. "Stochastic Volatility Model with Time-dependent Skew," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 147-185.
- Sam Howison, 2007. "A Matched Asymptotic Expansions Approach to Continuity Corrections for Discretely Sampled Options. Part 2: Bermudan Options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 91-104.
- Schroder, Mark Douglas, 1989. " Computing the Constant Elasticity of Variance Option Pricing Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 211-219, March.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1983. " Displaced Diffusion Option Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(1), pages 213-217, March.
- Sam Howison, 2005. "Matched asymptotic expansions in financial engineering," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005mf01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Lee & Dan Wang, 2012. "Displaced lognormal volatility skews: analysis and applications to stochastic volatility simulations," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 159-181, May.
More about this item
KeywordsConstant elasticity of variance (CEV); displaced diffusion; option pricing; asymptotic expansions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:16:y:2009:i:3:p:269-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.