Pricing American currency options in an exponential Levy model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrieu, Pauline & Bellamy, N., 2007. "Optimal hitting time and perpetual option in a non-Lévy model: application to real options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5099, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Medvedev, Alexey & Scaillet, Olivier, 2010. "Pricing American options under stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 145-159, October.
- Marc Chesney & Pierre Lasserre & Bruno Troja, 2016.
"Mitigating Global Warming: A Real Option Approach,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Marc CHESNEY & Pierre LASSERRE & Bruno TROJA, 2016. "Mitigating Global Warming : A Real Options Approach," Cahiers de recherche 08-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- L. Alili & A. E. Kyprianou, 2005. "Some remarks on first passage of Levy processes, the American put and pasting principles," Papers math/0508487, arXiv.org.
- Marzia De Donno & Zbigniew Palmowski & Joanna Tumilewicz, 2017. "Double continuation regions for American and Swing options with negative discount rate in L\'evy models," Papers 1801.00266, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2258-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leippold, Markus & Vasiljević, Nikola, 2017. "Pricing and disentanglement of American puts in the hyper-exponential jump-diffusion model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 78-94.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:28:y:2008:i:1:a:1519 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican options; perpetual options; exercise boundary; incomplete markets; jump diffusion model; Laplace transform; stopping times; Levy exponent; overshoot;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:11:y:2004:i:3:p:207-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.