Optimally weighting higher-moment instruments to deal with measurement errors in financial return models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dagenais, M.G. & Dagenais, D.L., 1994. "GMM Estimators for Linear Regression Models with Errors in the Variables," Cahiers de recherche 9404, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dagenais, M.G. & Dagenais, D.L., 1994. "GMM Estimators for Linear Regression Models with Errors in the Variables," Cahiers de recherche 9404, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2013. "The change in banks' product mix, diversification and performance: An application of multivariate GARCH to Canadian data," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp012013, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Felicia Omowunmi Olokoyo, 2013. "Capital Structure and Corporate Performance of Nigerian Quoted Firms: A Panel Data Approach," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(3), pages 358-369, September.
- Christian Calm¨¨s & Raymond Th¨¦oret, 2016. "The Asymmetric Impact of Portfolio Mix on Bank Performance over the Business Cycle: U.S. and Canadian Evidence," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 57-74, February.
- Christian Calmès & Denis Cormier & Francois Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2012. "Firms' Accruals and Tobin’s q," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032012, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:22:y:2012:i:14:p:1135-1146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .