The long-term performance of parent and units following equity carve-outs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei He & Tarun Mukherjee & Peihwang Wei, 2009. "Agency problems in tracking stock and minority carve-out decisions: Explaining the discrepancy in short- and long-term performances," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(1), pages 27-42, January.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:121-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bryan Mase, 2006. "Investor awareness and the long-term impact of FTSE 100 index redefinitions," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(15), pages 1113-1118.
- Thomas H. Thompson, 2016. "Underpricing, partial price adjustments, and equity carve-outs," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(2), pages 345-366, April.
- Salim Chahine & Mohamad Zeidan, 2014. "Corporate governance and market performance of parent firms following equity carve-out announcements," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(2), pages 471-503, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:12:y:2002:i:3:p:171-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .