Australia and the three little dragons: are their equity markets interdependent?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael E. Drew & Leonard Chong, 2002. "Stock Market Interdependence: Evidence from Australia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 106, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Kian-Ping Lim & Hock-Ann Lee & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2003. "International Diversification Benefits in ASEAN Stock Markets: a Revisit," Finance 0308003, EconWPA.
- Hock-Ann Lee & Kian-Ping Lim & Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2009. "Is There Any International Diversification Benefits in ASEAN Stock Markets?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 392-406.
- Kim Hiang Liow, 2008. "Financial Crisis and Asian Real Estate Securities Market Interdependence: Some Additional Evidence," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 127-155, November.
- Chan Leong, Su & Felmingham, Bruce, 2003. "The interdependence of share markets in the developed economies of East Asia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 219-237, April.
- Rizvi, Syed Aun R. & Arshad, Shaista, 2017. "Analysis of the efficiency–integration nexus of Japanese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 470(C), pages 296-308.
- Ahmed, Walid M.A., 2008. "Cointegration and dynamic linkages of international stock markets: an emerging market perspective," MPRA Paper 26986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:8:y:2001:i:3:p:203-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.