Balance of payments determined growth in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hafer, R. W., 1992. "Inflation and price instability in China: A comment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 213-218.
- Yi, Gang, 1990. "Inflation and price instability : An empirical study of the People's Republic of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 155-165.
- A. R. Pagan & A. D. Hall & P. K. Trivedi, 1983. "Assessing the Variability of Inflation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 585-596.
- Friedman, Milton, 1977. "Nobel Lecture: Inflation and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 451-472, June.
- Engle, Robert F, 1983. "Estimates of the Variance of U.S. Inflation Based upon the ARCH Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(3), pages 286-301, August.
- Glezakos, Constantine & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1984. "Price instability and inflation: The Latin American case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 755-758, July.
- Yi, Gang, 1992. "Inflation and price instability in China: Reply," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 219-223.
- Ram, Rati, 1985. "Level and Variability of Inflation: Time-Series and Cross-Section Evidence from 117 Countries," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(206), pages 209-223, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Penelope Pacheco-Lopez & A.P. Thirlwall, 2005.
"Trade Liberalisation, the Balance of Payments and Growth in Latin America,"
Studies in Economics
0505, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Penelope Pacheco-Lopez & A.P. Thirlwall, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, the Balance of Payments and Growth in Latin America," Studies in Economics 0506, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Julio Herrera & Jesus Santamaria, 2001. "The external constraint to the economic growth in three blocks of the world economy," ERSA conference papers ersa01p244, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul Turner, 1999. "The Balance of Payments Constraint and the Post 1973 Slowdown of Economic Growth in the G7 Economies," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 41-53.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2012. "Balance-of-Payments Constrained Growth: the Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 41791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:1:y:1994:i:6:p:89-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .