Estimation of competitive conduct when firms are efficiently colluding: addressing the Corts critique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levent Kutlu & Robin C. Sickles, 2017. "Measuring market power when firms price discriminate," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 287-305, August.
- Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robin & Tsionas, Mike G., 2019. "Heterogeneous Decision-Making and Market Power," Working Papers 19-008, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharyya, Aditi & Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robin C., 2018. "Pricing Inputs and Outputs: Market prices versus shadow prices, market power, and welfare analysis," Working Papers 18-009, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Levent Kutlu & Ran Wang, 2018. "Estimation of cost efficiency without cost data," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 137-151, June.
- Zhang, Qiong & Yang, Hangjun & Wang, Qiang & Zhang, Anming, 2014. "Market power and its determinants in the Chinese airline industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-13.
- Oleksandr Shcherbakov & Naoki Wakamori, 2017. "Identifying the Degree of Collusion Under Proportional Reduction," Staff Working Papers 17-51, Bank of Canada.
- Juan Luis Jiménez & Jordi Perdiguero, 2018.
"Mergers and difference-in-difference estimator: Why firms do not increase prices?,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 285-311, April.
- Juan Luis Jiménez & Jordi Perdiguero, 2012. "“Mergers and difference-in-difference estimator: why firms do not increase prices?”," IREA Working Papers 201205, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.
- Luis Orea & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2018.
"Estimating Market Power In Homogenous Product Markets Using A Composed Error Model: Application To The California Electricity Market,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(2), pages 1296-1321, April.
- Luis Orea & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2012. "Estimating Market Power in Homogeneous Product Markets Using a Composed Error Model: Application to the California Electricity Market," Working Papers EPRG 1210, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Orea, Luis & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs, 2012. "Estimating Market Power in Homogenous Product Markets Using a Composed Error Model: Application to the California Electricity Market," Efficiency Series Papers 2012/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Orea, L. & Steinbuks, J., 2012. "Estimating market power in homogenous product markets using a composed error model: application to the California electricity market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1220, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hideki Murakami, 2012. "Dynamic Effect of Low-Cost Entry on the Conduct Parameter: An Early-Stage Analysis of Southwest Airlines and America West Airlines," Discussion Papers 2012-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Murakami, Hideki & Amano, Yoshihisa & Asahi, Ryota, 2015. "Dynamic effect of inter-firm rivalry on airfares: Case of Japan's full-service and new air carriers," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 44, pages 25-33.
- Bernardita Piedrabuena, 2013. "Competencia en el mercado bancario del crédito en Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4630, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robin C., 2012. "Estimation of market power in the presence of firm level inefficiencies," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 141-155.
- Garcia, Devin & Kutlu, Levent & Sickles, Robert C., 2018. "Market Structures in Production Economics," Working Papers 18-007, Rice University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:16:y:2009:i:15:p:1497-1500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.