Much ado about nothing: conditional logit vs. random coefficient models for estimating labour supply elasticities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Gi Choon Kang & Sonya Kostova Huffman & Helen Jensen, 2004.
"An empirical analysis of joint decisions on labour supply and welfare participation,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(14), pages 869-872.
- Kang, Gi & Huffman, Sonya K. & Jensen, Helen H., 2004. "Empirical Analysis of Joint Decisions on Labor Supply and Welfare Participation (An)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11918, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gi Choon Kang & Sonya Kostova Huffman & Helen H. Jensen, 2004. "Empirical Analysis of Joint Decisions on Labor Supply and Welfare Participation, An," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp361, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich, 2004.
"Household Taxation, Income Splitting and Labor Supply Incentives – A Microsimulation Study for Germany,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 50(3), pages 541-568.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich, 2004. "Household Taxation, Income Splitting and Labor Supply Incentives: A Microsimulation Study for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 421, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arthur van Soest, 1995. "Structural Models of Family Labor Supply: A Discrete Choice Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(1), pages 63-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:4:p:251-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.