Identifying the Sources of Gains From Takeovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monika Mogla & Fulbag Singh, 2011. "Performance Comparison of Group vis-Ã -vis Non-Group Mergers," Vision, , vol. 15(1), pages 11-19, March.
- Paul Guest & Magnus Bild & Mikael Runsten, 2010. "The effect of takeovers on the fundamental value of acquirers," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 333-352.
- Christina Dargenidou & Alan Gregory & Shan Hua, 2016. "How far does financial reporting allow us to judge whether M&A activity is successful?," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 467-499, August.
- Cheng, Louis T.W. & Leung, T.Y., 2004. "A comparative analysis of the market-based and accounting-based performance of diversifying and non-diversifying acquisitions in Hong Kong," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 763-789, December.
- Bhabra, Harjeet S. & Huang, Jiayin, 2013. "An empirical investigation of mergers and acquisitions by Chinese listed companies, 1997–2007," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 186-207.
- Powell, Ronan G. & Stark, Andrew W., 2005. "Does operating performance increase post-takeover for UK takeovers? A comparison of performance measures and benchmarks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 293-317, March.
- Elisa Roncagliolo & Francesco Avallone, 2021. "The complexity in measuring M&A performance: Is a multi-dimensional approach enough?," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2021(1), pages 89-117.
- Goodness C. Aye & Giray Gozgor & Rangan Gupta, 2020.
"Dynamic and Asymmetric Response of Inequality to Income Volatility: The Case of the United Kingdom,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 147(3), pages 747-762, February.
- Goodness C. Aye & Giray Gozgor & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Dynamic and Asymmetric Response of Inequality to Income Volatility: The Case of the United Kingdom," Working Papers 201821, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- R. Abdul Rahman & R.J. Limmack, 2004. "Corporate Acquisitions and the Operating Performance of Malaysian Companies," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3-4), pages 359-400.
- Andy Cosh & Alan Hughes, 2008. "Takeovers after "Takeovers"," Working Papers wp363, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:accfor:v:24:y:2000:i:4:p:319-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/racc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/racc .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.