Fair Value Accounting and the Banking Crisis in 2008: Shooting the Messenger
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Amzallag & Michel Magnan & Bryan Campbell, 2009. "A Banker's Perspective on the Financial Crisis," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2009rb-02, CIRANO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pucci, Richard & Skærbæk, Peter, 2020. "The co-performation of financial economics in accounting standard-setting: A study of the translation of the expected credit loss model in IFRS 9," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
- Brandon Gipper & Brett J Lombardi & Douglas J Skinner, 2013. "The politics of accounting standard-setting: A review of empirical research," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 38(3), pages 523-551, December.
- Jannis Bischof & Ulf BrÃ¼ggemann & Holger Daske, 2012. "Fair Value Reclassifications of Financial Assets during the Financial Crisis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andreicovici Ionela - Irina, 2011. "Examine The Past For Going Further: A Literature Review In The Field Of Fair Value," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 453-458, December.
- Jannis Bischof & Holger Daske, 2016. "Interpreting the European Union’s IFRS Endorsement Criteria: The Case of IFRS 9," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 129-168, May.
- Erb, Carsten & Pelger, Christoph, 2015. "“Twisting words”? A study of the construction and reconstruction of reliability in financial reporting standard-setting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 13-40.
- Ciprian-Dan COSTEA, 2014. "Fair Value Implications On Romanian Capital Market," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 6, pages 43-48, December.
- García Osma, Beatriz & Mora, Araceli & Porcuna-Enguix, Luis, 2019. "Prudential supervisors’ independence and income smoothing in European banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 156-176.
- Christoph Pelger & Nicole Spieß, 2017. "On the IASB’s construction of legitimacy – the case of the agenda consultation project," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 64-90, January.
- Toman Cristina, 2012. "Global Financial Crisis – An Accounting Literature Review And Overview," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 966-971, July.
- Rene Johannes & Dedy Dedy & Abdullah Muksin, 2018. "The Preparation of Banking Industry in Implementing IFRS 9 Financial Instruments (A Case Study of HSBC Holdings Plc Listed on London Stock Exchange of Year 2015–2017)," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(6), pages 124-136.
- Carien Van Mourik & Peter Walton, 2018. "The European IFRS Endorsement Process – in Search of a Single Voice," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Salvador Carmona, 2010. "Editorial," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 1-5.
- Luqman Hakim & Martono Martono, 2019. "Fundamental Role of Macro and Microeconomics to Profitability and the Implications on Stock Return: Evidence from Banking Companies on the Indonesia Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 9(6), pages 84-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:acceur:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.