Transparency Culture and Financial Communication
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2006. "Managerial Corporate Governance Communication," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Corpora.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2009. "Market-Driven Management, Competitive Customer Value and Global Networks," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Silvio M. Brondoni, 2003. "Ouverture de 'Corporate Responsibility & Market-Space Competition'," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Corpora.
- Elisa Arrigo, 2009. "Market-Driven Management, Global Competition and Corporate Responsibility," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Market-.
- Elisa Arrigo, 2005. "Corporate Responsibility and Hypercompetition. The IKEA Case," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Over-Su.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Financial Communication; Transparency Culture; Stakeholder Relation DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.4468/2002.2.04salvioni;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sym:journl:30:y:2002:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Niccolo Gordini). General contact details of provider: http://www.unimib.it/symphonya .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.