Mindestlohn in Deutschland, Großbritannien und in den USA
[Minimum Wages in Germany, Great Britain and the US]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koch, Andreas & Kirchmann, Andrea & Reiner, Marcel & Scheu, Tobias & Boockmann, Bernhard & Bonin, Holger, 2018. "Verhaltensmuster von Betrieben und Beschäftigten im Zuge der Einführung des gesetzlichen Mindestlohns," IZA Research Reports 84, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bonin, Holger & Isphording, Ingo E. & Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Lichter, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Rinne, Ulf, 2019. "The German Statutory Minimum Wage and Its Effects on Regional Employment and Unemployment," IZA Policy Papers 145, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bellmann, Lutz & Bossler, Mario & Dummert, Sandra & Ostmeier, Esther, 2017. "Mindestlohn: Längsschnittstudie für sächsische Betriebe," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201707, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:wirtsc:v:96:y:2016:i:6:d:10.1007_s10273-016-1992-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.