Intraregional productivity differences in São Paulo state manufacturing plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorene Yap, 1976. "Internal Migration and Economic Development in Brazil," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 119-137.
- Aberg, Yngve, 1973. "I. regional productivity differences in Swedish manufacturing," Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 131-155, May.
- Zvi Griliches, 1967. "Production Functions in Manufacturing: Some Preliminary Results," NBER Chapters,in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 275-340 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel R. Vining Jr & Thomas Kontuly, 1978. "Population Dispersal from Major Metropolitan Regions: An International Comparison," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 3(1), pages 49-73, October.
- Hay, Donald Andrew, 1979. "The Location of Industry in a Developing Country: The Case of Brazil," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 93-120, March.
- William Tyler, 1978. "Technical efficiency and ownership characteristics of manufacturing firms in a developing country: A Brazilian case study," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(2), pages 360-379, June.
- Segal, David, 1976. "Are There Returns to Scale in City Size?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 339-350, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junius, Karsten, 1997. "Economies of scale: A survey of the empirical literature," Kiel Working Papers 813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:121:y:1985:i:4:p:722-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.