Intraregional productivity differences in São Paulo state manufacturing plants
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 121 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hay, Donald Andrew, 1979. "The Location of Industry in a Developing Country: The Case of Brazil," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 93-120, March.
- Zvi Griliches, 1967. "Production Functions in Manufacturing: Some Preliminary Results," NBER Chapters, in: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production, pages 275-340 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Tyler, 1978. "Technical efficiency and ownership characteristics of manufacturing firms in a developing country: A Brazilian case study," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 360-379, June.
- Aberg, Yngve, 1973. "I. regional productivity differences in Swedish manufacturing," Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 131-155, May.
- Yap, Lorene Y L, 1976. "Internal Migration and Economic Development in Brazil," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 119-37, February.
- Segal, David, 1976. "Are There Returns to Scale in City Size?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(3), pages 339-50, August.
- Daniel R. Vining Jr & Thomas Kontuly, 1978. "Population Dispersal from Major Metropolitan Regions: An International Comparison," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 3(1), pages 49-73, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:121:y:1985:i:4:p:722-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.