Rejoinder on: A general science-based framework for dynamical spatio-temporal models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Sulami, Dawlah & Jiang, Zhenyu & Lu, Zudi & Zhu, Jun, 2017. "Estimation for semiparametric nonlinear regression of irregularly located spatial time-series data," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 22-35.
- Birgit Schrödle & Leonhard Held & Håvard Rue, 2012. "Assessing the Impact of a Movement Network on the Spatiotemporal Spread of Infectious Diseases," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 736-744, September.
- Bonneau, Mathieu & Johnson, Fred A. & Romagosa, Christina M., 2016. "Spatially explicit control of invasive species using a reaction–diffusion model," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 337(C), pages 15-24.
- Ole F. Christensen, 2012. "Statistics for Spatio-Temporal Data by CRESSIE, N. and WIKLE, C. K," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1328-1329, December.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:19:p:3531-3540 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:19:y:2010:i:3:p:466-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .