Canonical transformations of skew-normal variates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver & A. Azzalini & N. Balakrishnan & A. Bhaumik & D. Dey & C. Cuadras & J. Sarabia & Barry Arnold & Robert Beaver, 2002. "Skewed multivariate models related to hidden truncation and/or selective reporting," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 11(1), pages 7-54, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arevalillo, Jorge M. & Navarro, Hilario, 2015. "A note on the direction maximizing skewness in multivariate skew-t vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 328-332.
- Young, Phil D. & Harvill, Jane L. & Young, Dean M., 2016. "A derivation of the multivariate singular skew-normal density function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 40-45.
- Loperfido, Nicola, 2014. "Linear transformations to symmetry," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 186-192.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:1-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kahrari, F. & Rezaei, M. & Yousefzadeh, F. & Arellano-Valle, R.B., 2016. "On the multivariate skew-normal-Cauchy distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 80-88.
- Bodnar, Taras & Mazur, Stepan & Parolya, Nestor, 2017. "Central limit theorems for functionals of large sample covariance matrix and mean vector in matrix-variate location mixture of normal distributions," Working Papers 2017:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:120:y:2018:i:c:p:42-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tarpey, Thaddeus & Loperfido, Nicola, 2015. "Self-consistency and a generalized principal subspace theorem," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 27-37.
- Young, Phil D. & Kahle, David J. & Young, Dean M., 2017. "On the independence of singular multivariate skew-normal sub-vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 58-62.
More about this item
KeywordsIndependent component analysis; Normalizing transformations; Principal components analysis; Skewness; Kurtosis; 62F03; 62E17; 62P25;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:146-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .