When does Heckman’s two-step procedure for censored data work and when does it not?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paarsch, Harry J., 1984. "A Monte Carlo comparison of estimators for censored regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 197-213.
- Lennart Flood & Urban Gråsjo, 2001. "A Monte Carlo simulation study of Tobit models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(9), pages 581-584.
- Nelson, Forrest D., 1984. "Efficiency of the two-step estimator for models with endogenous sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 181-196.
- Rosett, Richard N & Nelson, Forrest D, 1975. "Estimation of the Two-Limit Probit Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 141-146, January.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 2000. " The Heckman Correction for Sample Selection and Its Critique," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freytag , Andreas & Pettersson, Jonatan & Schmied, Julian, 2016. "Debt Relief and Good Governance: New Evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145914, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:59:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0761-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Minna Genbäck & Elena Stanghellini & Xavier Luna, 2015. "Uncertainty intervals for regression parameters with non-ignorable missingness in the outcome," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 829-847, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; Censoring; Bias;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:53:y:2012:i:1:p:33-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.