Moments of order statistics of Topp–Leone distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nadarajah, Saralees, 2008. "Explicit expressions for moments of order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 196-205, February.
- P. Thomas & Philip Samuel, 2008. "Recurrence relations for the moments of order statistics from a beta distribution," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 139-146, March.
- Donatella Vicari & Johan Rene Van Dorp & Samuel Kotz, 2008. "Two-sided generalized Topp and Leone (TS-GTL) distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1115-1129.
- Saralees Nadarajah & Samuel Kotz, 2003. "Moments of some J-shaped distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 311-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MirMostafaee, S.M.T.K., 2014. "On the moments of order statistics coming from the Topp–Leone distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 85-91.
- David E. Giles, 2012.
"A Note on Improved Estimation for the Topp-Leone Distribution,"
Econometrics Working Papers
1203, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- David E. Giles, 2017. "A Note on Improved Estimation for the Topp-Leone Distribution," Econometrics Working Papers 1703, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- T. Ogura & H. Murakami, 2014. "A rank test based on the moments of order statistics of the modified Makeham distribution," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 1691-1711, December.
- Francesca Condino & Filippo Domma, 2017. "A new distribution function with bounded support: the reflected generalized Topp-Leone power series distribution," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 75(1), pages 51-68, April.
More about this item
KeywordsTopp–Leone distribution; Order statistics; Moments of order statistics; Moment relations; 62G30; 62E05;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:53:y:2012:i:1:p:117-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.