A new stochastic mixed ridge estimator in linear regression model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Groß, Jürgen, 2003. "Restricted ridge estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 57-64.
- M. Hubert & P. Wijekoon, 2006. "Improvement of the Liu estimator in linear regression model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 471-479, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xinfeng Chang & Hu Yang, 2012. "Combining two-parameter and principal component regression estimators," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 549-562, August.
- M. Arashi & T. Valizadeh, 2015. "Performance of Kibria’s methods in partial linear ridge regression model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 231-246, February.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0723-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOrdinary ridge estimator; Ordinary mixed estimator; Stochastic mixed ridge estimator; Mean squared error matrix; 62J05; 62F30;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:51:y:2010:i:2:p:315-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .