Entry, exit and productivity growth: Spanish manufacturing during the eighties
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan Mora-Sanguinetti, 2015.
"Entrepreneurship and enforcement institutions: disaggregated evidence for Spain,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 49-74, August.
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and enforcement institutions: Disaggregated evidence for Spain," Working Papers 1405, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Salvador Barrios & Eric Strobl, 2004.
"Learning by Doing and Spillovers: Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 25(2), pages 175-203, June.
- Salvador Barrios & Eric Strobl, "undated". "Learning by Doing and Spillovers: Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Working Papers 2002-09, FEDEA.
- Josep Arauzo Carod & Daniel Liviano Solís & Mònica Martín Bofarull, 2008.
"New business formation and employment growth: some evidence for the Spanish manufacturing industry,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 73-84, January.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Liviano Solís, Daniel & Martín Bofarull, Mònica, 2006. "New business formation and employment growth: some evidence for the Spanish manufacturing industry," Working Papers 2072/3686, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Michele Cincera, 2004.
"Impact of market entry and exit on EU productivity and growth performance,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/921, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michele Cincera & Olivia Galgau, 2005. "Impact of Market Entry and Exit on EU Productivity and Growth Performance," Industrial Organization 0503013, EconWPA.
- Michele Cincera & Olivia Galgau, 2005. "Impact of market entry and exit on EU productivity and growth performance," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 222, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Paloma López-García & Sergio Puente & Ángel Luis Gómez, 2007. "Firm productivity dynamics in Spain," Working Papers 0739, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Asma Raies, 2013. "Firm entry and aggregate efficiency growth: An optimal dynamic - Program of entry and R&D investment," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 10(3), pages 355-376, December.
- Pérez, María & Orea, Luis, 2011. "Productivity growth and its determinants in the Spanish provinces: Do within-regions differences matter?," Efficiency Series Papers 2011/02, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Georges Siotis, 2000. "Market Power, Total Factor Productivity Growth, and Structural Change. An Illustration for Spain, 1983-1996," Working Papers 0001, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ugur Soytas, 2009. "Modeling Firm Population Dynamics: An Application to the Turkish Manufacturing Industry for the 1950¡V2000 Period," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 8(3), pages 213-223, December.
- Angel Estrada & J. López-Salido, 2004. "Sectoral and aggregate technology growth in Spain," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 3-27, April.
- Massón Guerra, José Luis, 2007.
"El capital empresarial como determinante de la productividad y el crecimiento en España
[The Impact of Entrepreneurship Capital on Spanish's Labor Productivity and Economic Growth]," MPRA Paper 4073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Crespo & Francisco Javier Velázquez, 2003. "Multinationals and diffrsion of technology Between developed countries," European Economy Group Working Papers 26, European Economy Group.
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan Mora-Sanguinetti, 2015. "Does (average) size matter? Court enforcement, business demography and firm growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 639-669, March.
- Siotis, Georges, 2003. "Competitive pressure and economic integration: an illustration for Spain, 1983-1996," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1435-1459, December.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Solow residual; entry; exit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:6:y:2004:i:3:p:211-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .