Air Quality in Hamilton: Who is Concerned? Perceptions from Three Neighbourhoods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Buzzelli & Michael Jerrett, 2004. "Racial gradients of ambient air pollution exposure in Hamilton, Canada," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(10), pages 1855-1876, October.
- Pampalon, Robert & Hamel, Denis & De Koninck, Maria & Disant, Marie-Jeanne, 2007. "Perception of place and health: Differences between neighbourhoods in the Québec City region," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 95-111, July.
- Moffatt, Suzanne & Phillimore, Peter & Bhopal, Raj & Foy, Christopher, 1995. "'If this is what it's doing to our washing, what is it doing to our lungs?' Industrial pollution and public understanding in North-East England," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 883-891, September.
- Wen, Ming & Hawkley, Louise C. & Cacioppo, John T., 2006. "Objective and perceived neighborhood environment, individual SES and psychosocial factors, and self-rated health: An analysis of older adults in Cook County, Illinois," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(10), pages 2575-2590, November.
- Santana, Paula & Santos, Rita & Nogueira, Helena, 2009. "The link between local environment and obesity: A multilevel analysis in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area, Portugal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 601-609, February.
- Wakefield, Sarah & Elliott, Susan J., 2000. "Environmental risk perception and well-being: effects of the landfill siting process in two southern Ontario communities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(7-8), pages 1139-1154, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLay perceptions; Air quality; Environment; Health; Hamilton;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:239-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.