Air Quality in Hamilton: Who is Concerned? Perceptions from Three Neighbourhoods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Buzzelli & Michael Jerrett, 2004. "Racial gradients of ambient air pollution exposure in Hamilton, Canada," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(10), pages 1855-1876, October.
- Pampalon, Robert & Hamel, Denis & De Koninck, Maria & Disant, Marie-Jeanne, 2007. "Perception of place and health: Differences between neighbourhoods in the Québec City region," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 95-111, July.
- Moffatt, Suzanne & Phillimore, Peter & Bhopal, Raj & Foy, Christopher, 1995. "'If this is what it's doing to our washing, what is it doing to our lungs?' Industrial pollution and public understanding in North-East England," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 883-891, September.
- Wen, Ming & Hawkley, Louise C. & Cacioppo, John T., 2006. "Objective and perceived neighborhood environment, individual SES and psychosocial factors, and self-rated health: An analysis of older adults in Cook County, Illinois," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(10), pages 2575-2590, November.
- Santana, Paula & Santos, Rita & Nogueira, Helena, 2009. "The link between local environment and obesity: A multilevel analysis in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area, Portugal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 601-609, February.
- Wakefield, Sarah & Elliott, Susan J., 2000. "Environmental risk perception and well-being: effects of the landfill siting process in two southern Ontario communities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(7-8), pages 1139-1154, April.
More about this item
KeywordsLay perceptions; Air quality; Environment; Health; Hamilton;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:239-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .