Purpose, Mood, and Pleasure in Predicting Satisfaction Judgments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Veronika Huta & Richard Ryan, 2010. "Pursuing Pleasure or Virtue: The Differential and Overlapping Well-Being Benefits of Hedonic and Eudaimonic Motives," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(6), pages 735-762, December.
- Joar Vittersø & Hella Oelmann & Anita Wang, 2009. "Life Satisfaction is not a Balanced Estimator of the Good Life: Evidence from Reaction Time Measures and Self-Reported Emotions," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sagrario Yárnoz-Yaben & Alaitz Garmendia & Priscila Comino, 2016. "Looking at the Bright Side: Forgiveness and Subjective Well-Being in Divorced Spanish Parents," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1905-1919, October.
- Robert Biswas-Diener & P. Linley & Helen Dovey & John Maltby & Robert Hurling & Joy Wilkinson & Nadezhda Lyubchik, 2015. "Pleasure: An Initial Exploration," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 313-332, April.
- Mia M. Vainio & Daiva Daukantaitė, 2016. "Grit and Different Aspects of Well-Being: Direct and Indirect Relationships via Sense of Coherence and Authenticity," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 2119-2147, October.
- Michael Frisch, 2013. "Evidence-Based Well-Being/Positive Psychology Assessment and Intervention with Quality of Life Therapy and Coaching and the Quality of Life Inventory (QOLI)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 193-227, November.
- Anthony Burrow & Rachel Sumner & Anthony Ong, 2014. "Perceived Change in Life Satisfaction and Daily Negative Affect: The Moderating Role of Purpose in Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 579-592, June.
- L. Lambert D’raven & N. Pasha-Zaidi, 2016. "Using the PERMA Model in the United Arab Emirates," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 905-933, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDaily satisfaction; Life satisfaction; Purpose; Feelings; Self-esteem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:105:y:2012:i:3:p:333-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.