Responsibility and redistribution: The case of first best taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Tungodden, B., 2000. "Responsibility and Redistribution: the Case of First Best Taxation," Papers 14/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Bertil Tungodden, 2001. "Responsibility and Redistribution: The Case of First Best Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 545, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bossert W., 1996.
"Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 51-51, February.
- Bossert, Walter, 1995. "Redistribution mechanisms based on individual characteristics," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Bossert, W., 1993. "Redistribution Mechanisms Based on Individual Characteristics," Working Papers 9307, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Roemer, J.E., 1992. "A Pragmatic Theory of Responsibility for the Egalitarian Planner," Papers 391, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1997.
"Balanced egalitarian redistribution of income,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 185-201, June.
- Sprumont, Y., 1995. "Balanced Egalitarian Redistribution of Income," Cahiers de recherche 9521, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Sprumont, Y., 1995. "Balanced Egalitarian Redistribution of Income," Cahiers de recherche 9521, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 1995. "Equal Opportunity or Equal Social Outcome?," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 25-55, April.
- Moulin, Herve, 1994. "Social choice," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1091-1125 Elsevier.
- Fleurbaey Marc, 1995. "Three Solutions for the Compensation Problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 505-521, April.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 1995. "Equality and responsibility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 683-689, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José-Manuel Giménez-Gómez & Josep E. Peris, 2015. "Participation and Solidarity in Redistribution Mechanisms," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 036-048, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2612-:d:159959 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Cappelen & Bertil Tungodden, 2009. "Rewarding effort," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(3), pages 425-441, June.
- Alexander Cappelen & Bertil Tungodden, 2007. "Local autonomy and interregional equality," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(3), pages 443-460, April.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2006.
"Responsibility and cross-subsidization in cost sharing,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 152-188, April.
- MOULIN, Hervé & SPRUMONT, Yves., 2002. "Responsibility and Cross-Subsidization in Cost Sharing," Cahiers de recherche 2002-19, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hervé MOULIN & Yves SPRUMONT, 2002. "Responsibility And Cross-Subsidization In Cost Sharing," Cahiers de recherche 19-2002, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2002. "Responsibility and Cross-Subsidization in Cost Sharing," Working Papers 2002-05, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- John E. Roemer & Alain Trannoy, 2016. "Equality of Opportunity: Theory and Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1288-1332, December.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-016-1016-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Luis Moreno-Garrido, 2012.
"Modeling Inequity Aversion in a Dictator Game with Production,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-12, October.
- Luis José Blas Moreno Garrido & Ismael Rodríguez Lara, 2012. "Modeling Inequity Aversion in a Dictator Game with Production," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:24:y:2005:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.