May’s Theorem with an infinite population
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 2016. "Elections generate all binary relations on infinite sets," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 105-108.
- Kari Saukkonen, 2007. "Continuity of social choice functions with restricted coalition algebras," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 28(4), pages 637-647, June.
- Susumu Cato, 2011. "Pareto principles, positive responsiveness, and majority decisions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 503-518, October.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008.
"Computability of simple games: A characterization and application to the core,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 348-366, February.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2006. "Computability of simple games: A characterization and application to the core," MPRA Paper 437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Surekha, K. & Bhaskara Rao, K.P.S., 2010. "May's theorem in an infinite setting," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 50-55, January.
- Frederik Herzberg, 2015. "Aggregating infinitely many probability measures," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 319-337, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:23:y:2004:i:2:p:275-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .