The optimal majority with an endogenous status quo
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bucovetsky, S., 1995. "The Optimal Majority with an Endogenous Status Quo," Papers 95-8, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1975. "Bentham or Bergson? Finite Sensibility, Utility Functions and Social Welfare Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 545-569.
- W. E. Armstrong, 1951. "Utility And The Theory Of Welfare," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 259-271.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clara Ponsatí & Daniel Cardona, 2008.
"Bargaining one-dimensional policies and the efficiency of super majority rules,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
762.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Daniel Cardona & Clara Ponsatí, 2008. "Bargaining one-dimensional policies and the efficiency of super majority rules," Working Papers 375, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cardona, Daniel & Ponsati, Clara, 2011. "Uniqueness of stationary equilibria in bargaining one-dimensional policies under (super) majority rules," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 65-75, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:131-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .