Banks winners in tournaments are difficult to recognize
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brandt, Felix, 2011. "Minimal stable sets in tournaments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1481-1499, July.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010.
"Consensus theories : An oriented survey,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Consensus theories. An oriented survey," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00642167, HAL.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Consensus theories: an oriented survey," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00504974, HAL.
- Brandt, Felix & Fischer, Felix, 2008. "Computing the minimal covering set," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 254-268, September.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:87:y:2017:i:c:p:55-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demuynck, Thomas, 2011.
"The computational complexity of rationalizing boundedly rational choice behavior,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 425-433.
- Thomas Demuynck, 2011. "The computational complexity of rationalizing boundedly rational choice behavior," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/252242, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hudry, Olivier, 2009. "A survey on the complexity of tournament solutions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 292-303, May.
- Scott Moser, 2015. "Majority rule and tournament solutions," Chapters,in: Handbook of Social Choice and Voting, chapter 6, pages 83-101 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hudry, Olivier, 2010. "On the complexity of Slater's problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 216-221, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:20:y:2003:i:3:p:523-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .