Bayesian implementation in exchange economies with state dependent feasible sets and private information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brusco, Sandro & Jackson, Matthew O., 1999.
"The Optimal Design of a Market,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-39, September.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Sandro Brusco, 1997. "The Optimal Design of a Market," Discussion Papers 1186, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sandro Brusco & Matthew O. Jackson, 1997. "The Optimal Design of a Market," Microeconomics 9711003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Byungchae Rhee, 2004. "A Characterization of Optimal Feasible Tax Mechanism," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 551, Econometric Society.
- Hong, Lu, 1998. "Feasible Bayesian Implementation with State Dependent Feasible Sets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 201-221, June.
- Triossi, Matteo & Corchón Díaz, Luis Carlos, 2005.
"Implementation with state dependent feasible sets and preferences: a renegotiation approach,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we057136, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Matteo Triossi & Luis Corchón, 2006. "Implementation with State Dependent Feasible Sets and Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 24, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:13:y:1996:i:4:p:433-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.