Scientific research in the Indian subcontinent: selected trends and indicators 1973–2007 comparing Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka with India, the local giant
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Francois Molinari & Alain Molinari, 2008. "A new methodology for ranking scientific institutions," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 75(1), pages 163-174, April.
- Gao, Xia & Guan, Jiancheng, 2009. "A scale-independent analysis of the performance of the Chinese innovation system," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 321-331.
- Jiancheng Guan & Nan Ma, 2004. "A comparative study of research performance in computer science," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 61(3), pages 339-359, November.
- Liu, Yuxian & Rousseau, Ronald, 2008. "Definitions of time series in citation analysis with special attention to the h-index," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 202-210.
- Marianne Gauffriau & Peder Olesen Larsen, 2005. "Counting methods are decisive for rankings based on publication and citation studies," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 64(1), pages 85-93, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shakil Ahmad & Yasir Javed & Shabir Hussain Khahro & Arslan Shahid, 2020. "Research Contribution of the Oldest Seat of Higher Learning in Pakistan: A Bibliometric Analysis of University of the Punjab," Publications, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-1, September.
- Md. Dulal Hossain & Junghoon Moon & Hyoung Goo Kang & Sung Chul Lee & Young Chan Choe, 2012. "Mapping the dynamics of knowledge base of innovations of R&D in Bangladesh: triple helix perspective," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 90(1), pages 57-83, January.
- Tuan V. Nguyen & Ly T. Pham, 2011. "Scientific output and its relationship to knowledge economy: an analysis of ASEAN countries," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 89(1), pages 107-117, October.
- Pitambar Gautam, 2017. "An overview of the Web of Science record of scientific publications (2004–2013) from Nepal: focus on disciplinary diversity and international collaboration," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 113(3), pages 1245-1267, December.
- Eustache Mêgnigbêto, 2013. "International collaboration in scientific publishing: the case of West Africa (2001–2010)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 96(3), pages 761-783, September.
- Yasir Javed & Shakil Ahmad & Shabir Hussain Khahro, 2020. "Evaluating the Research Performance of Islamabad-Based Higher Education Institutes," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(1), pages 21582440209, January.
- Eustache Mêgnigbêto, 2013. "Scientific publishing in West Africa: comparing Benin with Ghana and Senegal," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 95(3), pages 1113-1139, June.
- Minghua Zhang & Michael L. Grieneisen, 2013. "The impact of misconduct on the published medical and non-medical literature, and the news media," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 96(2), pages 573-587, August.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Bangladesh; Pakistan; Sri Lanka; Publication analysis; Country h-indices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0203-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.