Countries positioning in open access journals system: An investigation of citation distribution patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katz, J. Sylvan, 1999. "The self-similar science system1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 501-517, June.
- Hajar Sotudeh & Abbas Horri, 2008. "Great expectations: The role of Open Access in improving countries’ recognition," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 76(1), pages 69-93, July.
- Gunther Eysenbach, 2006. "Citation Advantage of Open Access Articles," Working Papers id:626, eSocialSciences.
- J Sylvan Katz, 2000. "Scale-independent indicators and research evaluation," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 23-36, February.
- M. Bonitz & E. Bruckner & Andrea Scharnhorst, 1999. "The matthew index—Concentration patterns and Matthew core journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 44(3), pages 361-378, March.
- Manfred Bonitz & Andrea Scharnhorst, 2001. "Competition in science and the Matthew core journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 51(1), pages 37-54, April.
- Cecelia Brown, 2004. "The Matthew Effect of the Annual Reviews series and the flow of scientific communication through the World Wide Web," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 60(1), pages 25-30, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hajar Sotudeh & Zohreh Estakhr, 2018. "Sustainability of open access citation advantage: the case of Elsevier’s author-pays hybrid open access journals," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 115(1), pages 563-576, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:81:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-1870-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.