Specialization and multidisciplinarity of scholarly book publishers: differences between Spanish University Presses and other scholarly publishers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1355-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexis-Michel Mugabushaka & Anthi Kyriakou & Theo Papazoglou, 2016. "Bibliometric indicators of interdisciplinarity: the potential of the Leinster–Cobbold diversity indices to study disciplinary diversity," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(2), pages 593-607, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:50:y:2001:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1010562815788 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederik T. Verleysen & Tim C.E. Engels, 2013. "A label for peer-reviewed books," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(2), pages 428-430, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:72:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1700-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Gorraiz & Philip J. Purnell & Wolfgang Glänzel, 2013. "Opportunities for and limitations of the Book Citation Index," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(7), pages 1388-1398, July.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Rafols, Ismael, 2011. "Indicators of the interdisciplinarity of journals: Diversity, centrality, and citations," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 87-100.
- Andy Stirling, 2007. "A General Framework for Analysing Diversity in Science, Technology and Society," SPRU Working Paper Series 156, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Elea Giménez-Toledo & Carlos Tejada-Artigas & Jorge Mañana-Rodríguez, 2012. "Evaluation of scientific books' publishers in social sciences and humanities: Results of a survey," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 64-77, December.
- Chi, Pei-Shan, 2016. "Differing disciplinary citation concentration patterns of book and journal literature?," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 814-829.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0615-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diego Chavarro & Puay Tang & Ismael Rafols, 2014.
"Interdisciplinarity and research on local issues: evidence from a developing country,"
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 195-209.
- Diego Chavarro & Puay Tang & Ismael Rafols, 2013. "Interdisciplinarity and research on local issues: evidence from a developing country," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-14, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Elea Giménez-Toledo & Jorge Mañana-Rodríguez & Tim C. E. Engels & Peter Ingwersen & Janne Pölönen & Gunnar Sivertsen & Frederik T. Verleysen & Alesia A. Zuccala, 2016. "Taking scholarly books into account: current developments in five European countries," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 107(2), pages 685-699, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:82:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0041-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Kayvan Kousha & Mike Thelwall & Somayeh Rezaie, 2011. "Assessing the citation impact of books: The role of Google Books, Google Scholar, and Scopus," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 62(11), pages 2147-2164, November.
- repec:spr:scient:v:100:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1286-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafols, Ismael & Leydesdorff, Loet & O’Hare, Alice & Nightingale, Paul & Stirling, Andy, 2012.
"How journal rankings can suppress interdisciplinary research: A comparison between Innovation Studies and Business & Management,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1262-1282.
- Ismael Rafols & Loet Leydesdorff & Alice O'Hare & Paul Nightingale & Andy Stirling, 2011. "How Journal Rankings can suppress Interdisciplinary Research – A Comparison between Innovation Studies and Business & Management," DRUID Working Papers 11-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Roessner, J. David & Bobb, Kamau & Klein, Julie Thompson & Boyack, Kevin W. & Keyton, Joann & Rafols, Ismael & Börner, Katy, 2011. "Approaches to understanding and measuring interdisciplinary scientific research (IDR): A review of the literature," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 14-26.
More about this item
KeywordsBook publishers; Scholarly publishers; Social sciences and humanities; Specialization; Publisher’s metadata;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:114:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2563-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.