Quantifying the evolution of a scientific topic: reaction of the academic community to the Chornobyl disaster
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludo Waltman & Nees Eck, 2013. "A smart local moving algorithm for large-scale modularity-based community detection," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 86(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Magnone, Edoardo, 2012. "An analysis for estimating the short-term effects of Japan's triple disaster on progress in materials science," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 289-297.
- Alesia Zuccala & Nees Jan van Eck, 2011. "Poverty Research in a Development Policy Context," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(3), pages 311-330, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2377-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:117:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2860-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s11573-018-0898-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTopic evolution; Terms indentification; Bibliometric analysis; Authorship networks; Interdisciplinarity; Text mining; Chornobyl disaster;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:106:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1820-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.