original papers : Proportionally adjusted marginal pricing method to share joint costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babusiaux, Denis & Pierru, Axel, 2009. "Modelling and allocation of CO2 emissions in a multiproduct industry: The case of oil refining," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(7-8), pages 828-841, July.
- Pierru, Axel, 2007. "Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 563-577, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNonadditive cost sharing methods;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:7:y:2002:i:2:p:205-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .