On the Ratio of Fréchet Random Variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selim Gündüz & Ali Genç, 2015. "The distribution of the quotient of two triangularly distributed random variables," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 291-310, May.
- Vannoorenberghe, G. & Janeba, E., 2016. "Trade and the political economy of redistribution," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 233-244.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riano, 2017.
2017-15, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Defever, F. & Riaño, A., 2017. "Twin Peaks," Working Papers 17/02, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2017. "Twin Peaks," CESifo Working Paper Series 6729, CESifo.
- Defever, Fabrice & Riaño, Alejandro, 2017. "Twin peaks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86598, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alejandro Riaño & Fabrice Defever, 2017. "Twin Peaks," 2017 Meeting Papers 454, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2017. "Twin Peaks," CEP Discussion Papers dp1505, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsFréchet distribution; ratio of random variables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:40:y:2006:i:5:p:861-868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.