Drawing valid meaning from qualitative data: Some techniques of data reduction and display
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salonen, Hannu, 1988. "Decomposable solutions for N -- person bargaining games," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 333-347.
- Jansen, M.J.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1983. "Continuity of bargaining solutions," Other publications TiSEM 6c8fa22d-61f9-43b6-9224-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Southern, Donna M. & Young, Doris & Dunt, David & Appleby, Natalie J. & Batterham, Roy W., 2002. "Integration of primary health care services: perceptions of Australian general practitioners, non-general practitioner health service providers and consumers at the general practice-primary care inter," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 47-59, February.
- Pauwels, Charlotte & Clarysse, Bart & Wright, Mike & Van Hove, Jonas, 2016. "Understanding a new generation incubation model: The accelerator," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 50, pages 13-24.
- Catherine Marshall, 1985. "Appropriate criteria of trustworthiness and goodness for qualitative research on education organizations," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 353-373, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:17:y:1983:i:4:p:281-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .