The gatekeeper, pair-dependency and structural centrality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avimanyu Datta, 2011. "Combining Networks, Ambidexterity and Absorptive Capacity to Explain Commercialization of Innovations: A Theoretical Model from Review and Extension," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 2(4), pages 2-25, December.
- Nasiruzzaman, A.B.M. & Pota, H.R. & Akter, Most. Nahida, 2014. "Vulnerability of the large-scale future smart electric power grid," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 413(C), pages 11-24.
- Kim, Dong Ha & Lee, Bo Kyeong & Sohn, So Young, 2016. "Quantifying technology–industry spillover effects based on patent citation network analysis of unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 140-157.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0463-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ortega, José Luis & Aguillo, Isidro F., 2013. "Institutional and country collaboration in an online service of scientific profiles: Google Scholar Citations," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 394-403.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0218-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:102:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1485-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbasi, Alireza & Hossain, Liaquat & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2012. "Betweenness centrality as a driver of preferential attachment in the evolution of research collaboration networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 403-412.
- Abbasi, Alireza & Altmann, Jörn & Hossain, Liaquat, 2011.
"Identifying the effects of co-authorship networks on the performance of scholars: A correlation and regression analysis of performance measures and social network analysis measures,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 594-607.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Liaquat Hossain, 2011. "Identifying the Effects of Co-Authorship Networks on the Performance of Scholars: A Correlation and Regression Analysis of Performance Measures and Social Network Analysis Measures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201176, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2011.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0212-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1141-:d:102982 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0430-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:14:y:1980:i:4:p:585-592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.