A Kraemer-type Rescaling that Transforms the Odds Ratio into the Weighted Kappa Coefficient
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helena Kraemer, 1979. "Ramifications of a population model forκ as a coefficient of reliability," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 461-472, December.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "On Similarity Coefficients for 2×2 Tables and Correction for Chance," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(3), pages 487-502, September.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "Bounds of Resemblance Measures for Binary (Presence/Absence) Variables," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 25(2), pages 195-208, November.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2009. "k-Adic Similarity Coefficients for Binary (Presence/Absence) Data," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(2), pages 227-245, August.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "On Association Coefficients for 2×2 Tables and Properties That Do Not Depend on the Marginal Distributions," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 777-789, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:75:y:2010:i:2:p:328-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.