A Kraemer-type Rescaling that Transforms the Odds Ratio into the Weighted Kappa Coefficient
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 75 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "Bounds of Resemblance Measures for Binary (Presence/Absence) Variables," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 195-208, November.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2009. "k-Adic Similarity Coefficients for Binary (Presence/Absence) Data," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 227-245, August.
- Helena Kraemer, 1979. "Ramifications of a population model forκ as a coefficient of reliability," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 461-472, December.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "On Association Coefficients for 2×2 Tables and Properties That Do Not Depend on the Marginal Distributions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 777-789, December.
- Matthijs Warrens, 2008. "On Similarity Coefficients for 2×2 Tables and Correction for Chance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 487-502, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:75:y:2010:i:2:p:328-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.