The order-restricted association model: Two estimation algorithms and issues in testing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert Hojtink & Ivo Molenaar, 1997. "A multidimensional item response model: Constrained latent class analysis using the gibbs sampler and posterior predictive checks," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 171-189, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirhan, Haydar, 2013. "Bayesian estimation of order-restricted and unrestricted association models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 109-126.
- Pang Du & Christopher F. Parmeter & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Nonparametric Kernel Regression with Multiple Predictors and Multiple Shape Constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-08, McMaster University.
- Oh, Man-Suk, 2014. "Bayesian test on equality of score parameters in the order restricted RC association model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 147-157.
- G. Iliopoulos & M. Kateri & I. Ntzoufras, 2009. "Bayesian Model Comparison for the Order Restricted RC Association Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 561-587, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRow-column association models; order-constraints; ML estimation algorithms; Parametric bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:69:y:2004:i:4:p:641-654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.