On equivariance and invariance of standard errors in three exploratory factor models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 1998. "Standard Errors of Several Indices for Unrotated and Rotated Factors," 商学討究 (Shogaku Tokyu), Otaru University of Commerce, vol. 49(1), pages 21-69.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2017. "Expected predictive least squares for model selection in covariance structures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 151-164.
- Boik, Robert J., 2013. "Model-based principal components of correlation matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 310-331.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Ying Cheng & Wei Zhang, 2010. "Determinants of Standard Errors of MLEs in Confirmatory Factor Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 633-648, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmaximum likelihood; augmented information matrix; canonical rotation; varimax rotation; standard error; scale equivariance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:65:y:2000:i:1:p:121-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .